Mountain State Inspections LLC
Wheeling, WV 26003
Office: (304) 312-2382
Phone or Text: (304) 830-3354
Unchecked mold indoors can damage the structure of a home, cause wood rot, and damage drywall. Most importantly, mold can cause negative health effects. A professional mold test starts with a thorough inspection of your property. I will investigate any signs of past or present water intrusion, which can promote mold growth, and I will take samples of any suspected mold growth for laboratory analysis.
Mold damages what it grows on…
and the longer it grows, the more damage it can cause.
Molds are an essential part of the natural environment. Outdoors, they break down dead organic matter. But indoors, molds are potentially toxic, and their growth should be prevented.
Let me inspect your home for mold before expensive problems develop.
Inspection your home for mold.
There are many types of mold, and they reproduce by means of microscopic, airborne spores. Mold can start growing indoors when its spores float inside from outdoors and land on surfaces that are damp. Exposure to mold by inhaling or touching mold spores can cause allergic reactions and irritation to the lungs, eyes, skin, nose and throat.
Mold that gets established can gradually destroy the things it grows on, including home furnishings and structural components. You can prevent damage to your home and furnishings, save money, and avoid health problems by controlling unwanted moisture intrusion and eliminating potential mold growth. Protect your investment and your family’s health, and let me inspect your home for mold and the warning signs of mold growth.
Bringing Clean Air to Life®
IAC2 is the non-profit certifying body for home and building inspectors who have fulfilled certain educational and testing requirements, including those in the area of indoor air quality. Call for pricing.